Ricardo gave a presentation of the set up around my website and the creation of a blog. Advise was giving on what to include in the website and within the blogs we post.
- Audience of the blog – tutors
- Details of projects
- Information Graphics – how work is presented, photographed, sorted, edited, arranged
- Rendered Solutions
- In-Situ – how does my work communicate to my audience or clients, be professional, where does each piece of work belong, what to develop and how can I further my designs
- Bookbinding – how do I sell my work, portfolio, edit
- Trips -document, be interested and interesting
- Presentation – how I present myself is how I present my work, my professionalism, my enthusiasm, my passion. Be confident, open and honest
- Set the scene, create links, tell the story SHOW the story!
- Amplify Detail – what matters? what counts? importance, dedication, passion, meaning, intimate
- Visual Narratives – show exploration, journey, storytelling
- Text – Language, contextualise, analysis, reflection
WordPress – Edin theme